Numerous currents of thought and ideologies prevail in the domains of our activities. Hence, we find it necessary to establish new ways of interpretation and to construct a form of technological secularism which promotes individual free will and collective reflection on the important issues of mankind common goods.
Discover our mapping of about 100 Arts Sciences organisations in Europe :
- Create an exchange network – share information, exchange of experiences and know-how,
- Promote the international professional mobility of cultural arts and science professionals and their ecosystems (higher education, research laboratories, companies),
- Develop new modes of transnational cooperation,
- Promote the mobility of the artists identified and / or the dissemination of the projects stamped by TRAS Europe,
- Improve the visibility of arts sciences actions (organisations, processes, artists) and a better understanding of them in public policies at the European level by bringing together different players of the field,
- Propose a different approach than networks and projects proposed by highly institutionalized arts / science-technology organisations or initiatives.
- Extend the approach to artistic and cultural education (audience development) issues at European level,
- Transform our own models and processes and get inspired by others.