Numerous currents of thought and ideologies prevail in the domains of our activities. Hence, we find it necessary to establish new ways of interpretation and to construct a form of technological secularism which promotes individual free will and collective reflection on the important issues of mankind common goods.
- Create an exchange network – share information, exchange of experiences and know-how,
- Promote the international professional mobility of cultural arts and science professionals and their ecosystems (higher education, research laboratories, companies),
- Develop new modes of transnational cooperation,
- Promote the mobility of the artists identified and / or the dissemination of the projects stamped by TRAS Europe,
- Improve the visibility of arts sciences actions (organisations, processes, artists) and a better understanding of them in public policies at the European level by bringing together different players of the field,
- Propose a different approach than networks and projects proposed by highly institutionalized arts / science-technology organisations or initiatives.
- Extend the approach to artistic and cultural education (audience development) issues at European level,
- Transform our own models and processes and get inspired by others.